- First post
- Copyright and DMCA
- Terms of Service
- Arduino Code Syntax Highlighting Plugin for your WordPress Blog
- FujiFilm FinePix F300EXR – don’t delay that upgrade!
- Repairning Seagate 7200.11 Drive on a Ubuntu 10.04 Computer – a Success Story!
- Arduino Nano V3.0 – MCU Development Made Smaller
- Brushless DC (BLDC) motor with Arduino. Part 3 – The Stroboscope Project
- Laser Diode Driver Based on LT1121 Voltage Regulator – schematic and PCB
- Airpspace Models (4)
- Arduino (19)
- Astronomy (1)
- CNC (9)
- Displays (4)
- Electronics Repairs (3)
- High Voltage (1)
- Laser Cutting (12)
- Lasers (8)
- LED Lighting (2)
- Microcontrollers (6)
- Motor Control (9)
- MSP430 (1)
- Optics (1)
- Product Reviews (4)
- Programming (5)
- Projects (4)
- Robots (4)
- Teardowns (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
Coming soon ...
- DaN: Oh now it makes sense Thank you a lot!
- admin: DaN, that is simply binary code: decimal 24 written in binary (8-bit) would look like this 00011000 ....
- DaN: Thank you for answering so fast, what I don´t understand is why for example [code] 24, // ---XX--- // 4 [/code]...
- admin: Hi Dan, yes, I think you can fit 7 letters in there, although it will be tough. The I ❤ BEER message has 6 but...
- DaN: Wow this is a really nice job what you have done here. I like the idea with the tilt sensor. Anyway, how could I...
- admin: Thanks for stopping by, Edwin. Can you mount a reflective strip or cut a slot for a photo-interrupter type...
- Edwin John: Hi. I am doing a project based on the speed control of a bldc motor by pulse width modulation using an...
- Arun: Sorry, I suppose I should have been clearer. In the boards.txt above the configuration for attiny13at9 –...
- admin: I believe you are correct. I think that’s how we have it in the boards.txt file here. Am I missing...
- Arun: Hi, I believe low_fuses = 7A is 9.6 MHz without prescaler. For 9.6/8 = 1.2 MHz the low_fuses should be 6A. I...