- First post
- Copyright and DMCA
- Terms of Service
- Arduino Code Syntax Highlighting Plugin for your WordPress Blog
- FujiFilm FinePix F300EXR – don’t delay that upgrade!
- Repairning Seagate 7200.11 Drive on a Ubuntu 10.04 Computer – a Success Story!
- Arduino Nano V3.0 – MCU Development Made Smaller
- Brushless DC (BLDC) motor with Arduino. Part 3 – The Stroboscope Project
- Laser Diode Driver Based on LT1121 Voltage Regulator – schematic and PCB
- Airpspace Models (4)
- Arduino (19)
- Astronomy (1)
- CNC (9)
- Displays (4)
- Electronics Repairs (3)
- High Voltage (1)
- Laser Cutting (12)
- Lasers (8)
- LED Lighting (2)
- Microcontrollers (6)
- Motor Control (9)
- MSP430 (1)
- Optics (1)
- Product Reviews (4)
- Programming (5)
- Projects (4)
- Robots (4)
- Teardowns (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
Coming soon ...
- Andreas Carmblad: Hi. I have some problems getting this to work. Can you help me? The code looks like this and all...
- Andreas Carmblad: Hi again I’m trying to make this work. I have soldered everything together and I have...
- Dovale: Hi I assamblled the system with Mercury stepper motor . The motor rotates but no response from the switches....
- sam: sir i cant trace the Positive and negative of that LD. can u help me please??
- Chanceleir: Hello and thanks for the detailed expalnation Actually I am trying to install energia on my 64 bit Ubunto...
- admin: Thank you very much for sharing, Rob!
- Rob: eLABZ, I had the same issue in Ubuntu 14.04. I found I had to make a few small adjustments to the above approach...
- Mark: It’s kinda like an internal problem on the circuitry sir. Have done series of tests to check if the...
- admin: Hard to tell what’s going on with your LCD – probably hasn’t been initiated or some kind of...
- Mark: Sorry for the late reply of you’re comment too sir. Been busied for a while troubleshooting our project.