- First post
- Copyright and DMCA
- Terms of Service
- Arduino Code Syntax Highlighting Plugin for your WordPress Blog
- FujiFilm FinePix F300EXR – don’t delay that upgrade!
- Repairning Seagate 7200.11 Drive on a Ubuntu 10.04 Computer – a Success Story!
- Arduino Nano V3.0 – MCU Development Made Smaller
- Brushless DC (BLDC) motor with Arduino. Part 3 – The Stroboscope Project
- Laser Diode Driver Based on LT1121 Voltage Regulator – schematic and PCB
- Airpspace Models (4)
- Arduino (19)
- Astronomy (1)
- CNC (9)
- Displays (4)
- Electronics Repairs (3)
- High Voltage (1)
- Laser Cutting (12)
- Lasers (8)
- LED Lighting (2)
- Microcontrollers (6)
- Motor Control (9)
- MSP430 (1)
- Optics (1)
- Product Reviews (4)
- Programming (5)
- Projects (4)
- Robots (4)
- Teardowns (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
Coming soon ...
- Ethan: Hello, I want to use Arduino to control a 3-phases BLDC motor with absolute encoder and I saw your BLDC...
- admin: Thanks, Chris. Looking forward to learning more about your project!
- Chris: Fantastic! Thank you so much! I will give it a go today. When the project ha developed further I will most...
- admin: Hi Chris, thanks for stopping by! Hope you’re holding up well in those polar vortexes The speed...
- Chris: Hi! First, thanks so much for sharing this online. It has been a huge help for me in a current university...
- admin: Hi Bill, good luck with your CNC build! I ended up getting myself a kit-built CNC router but building it from...
- Bill: Thank you admin for your reply and I do understand what you say. I am already working on a cnc I have just got...
- admin: If you were referring to this schematic: http://elabz.com/brushless-dc- bldc-motor-with-arduino-par...
- admin: If it’s turning at all, and not just twitching or oscillating back and forth, then you are almost there,...
- Welington: Other questions, why do you use 4 output ?? because my motor have 3 cabos..