- First post
- Copyright and DMCA
- Terms of Service
- Arduino Code Syntax Highlighting Plugin for your WordPress Blog
- FujiFilm FinePix F300EXR – don’t delay that upgrade!
- Repairning Seagate 7200.11 Drive on a Ubuntu 10.04 Computer – a Success Story!
- Arduino Nano V3.0 – MCU Development Made Smaller
- Brushless DC (BLDC) motor with Arduino. Part 3 – The Stroboscope Project
- Laser Diode Driver Based on LT1121 Voltage Regulator – schematic and PCB
- Airpspace Models (4)
- Arduino (19)
- Astronomy (1)
- CNC (9)
- Displays (4)
- Electronics Repairs (3)
- High Voltage (1)
- Laser Cutting (12)
- Lasers (8)
- LED Lighting (2)
- Microcontrollers (6)
- Motor Control (9)
- MSP430 (1)
- Optics (1)
- Product Reviews (4)
- Programming (5)
- Projects (4)
- Robots (4)
- Teardowns (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
Coming soon ...
- nihaopaul: Confirmed. It does work with both attiny13a and attiny13, same code no modifications needed. I had a...
- smeezekitty: It should work with any Attiny13 series
- admin: Thanks! Glad you made it work! This way of driving a bipolar stepper was just to prove a point that it’s...
- Matt: Hey bud I got this all to work after some trial and error, now how ever I would like to drive 2 steppers for my...
- admin: How did you measure the 225mA output? Did you connect 4 diodes (regular rectifier diodes, not laser of course)...
- David: Hello. I have extracted a 5.6mm diode from a 16x DL dvd burner, I already have an AiXiz module and driver...
- admin: Thank you for stopping by, Mark! If you are using the same hardware, just be sure to not overload the driver...
- Mark N: Spot on. exactly what I want. Just a fwd/Rev speed control, stepper motor to drive the X axis on my Milling...
- admin: That’s right – R4 pulls the Enable input of the chip down, and the driver will be off until...
- Nate: I have a question on the R3/R4 and ttl. So you say that if R4 is installed its normally off. So the laser is...