- First post
- Copyright and DMCA
- Terms of Service
- Arduino Code Syntax Highlighting Plugin for your WordPress Blog
- FujiFilm FinePix F300EXR – don’t delay that upgrade!
- Repairning Seagate 7200.11 Drive on a Ubuntu 10.04 Computer – a Success Story!
- Arduino Nano V3.0 – MCU Development Made Smaller
- Brushless DC (BLDC) motor with Arduino. Part 3 – The Stroboscope Project
- Laser Diode Driver Based on LT1121 Voltage Regulator – schematic and PCB
- Airpspace Models (4)
- Arduino (19)
- Astronomy (1)
- CNC (9)
- Displays (4)
- Electronics Repairs (3)
- High Voltage (1)
- Laser Cutting (12)
- Lasers (8)
- LED Lighting (2)
- Microcontrollers (6)
- Motor Control (9)
- MSP430 (1)
- Optics (1)
- Product Reviews (4)
- Programming (5)
- Projects (4)
- Robots (4)
- Teardowns (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
Coming soon ...
- Mark Needham: Hey mirceboy, I am using a toggle switch, SPDT center off. I will manually start/stop, or a micro...
- Jeff R: Can you please give me some details about how to reformat the code from milliseconds to microseconds so I can...
- admin: You would have to reformat the code to start using microseconds instead of milliseconds for the time...
- Jeff R: Thanks for posting, this was exactly what I was looking for. I’m using the Sparkfun SM-42BYG011-25...
- mirceboy: Hello, this is perfect and im new with arduino, can you please tell me if its possible to change the code...
- admin: That sounds great! Sorry I did not have a chance to follow your previous comment. But in general terms this is...
- Mark: Hi Sir. Just dropped by to report that I have made the unipolar stepper motor rotated clockwise and...
- Mark: All right sir I got it. Like any other post in some websites, I have found out that pins 5&6 (which are...
- admin: If we are talking about unipolar (not bipolar, as in the title of this post), then yes, you may have the 5-pin...
- Mark: Hi Sir it’s me again Mark. Just wanted to ask another one thing sir. Just wanted to ask if there are such...