- First post
- Copyright and DMCA
- Terms of Service
- Arduino Code Syntax Highlighting Plugin for your WordPress Blog
- FujiFilm FinePix F300EXR – don’t delay that upgrade!
- Repairning Seagate 7200.11 Drive on a Ubuntu 10.04 Computer – a Success Story!
- Arduino Nano V3.0 – MCU Development Made Smaller
- Brushless DC (BLDC) motor with Arduino. Part 3 – The Stroboscope Project
- Laser Diode Driver Based on LT1121 Voltage Regulator – schematic and PCB
- Airpspace Models (4)
- Arduino (19)
- Astronomy (1)
- CNC (8)
- Displays (4)
- Electronics Repairs (3)
- High Voltage (1)
- Laser Cutting (11)
- Lasers (7)
- LED Lighting (2)
- Microcontrollers (6)
- Motor Control (8)
- MSP430 (1)
- Optics (1)
- Product Reviews (4)
- Programming (5)
- Projects (4)
- Robots (4)
- Teardowns (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
Coming soon ...
- Ezequiel França dos Santos: Thank you very Much!
- Deives: Hello friend, first I would like to congratulate you on an excellent project. Well I am Brazilian and I have...
- admin: Well, I did give it some thought and have been meaning to try for some time now. But, in general, the approach...
- Adi Soffer: Hey there. Great post and thank you for sharing. I’m trying to figure out how to control a...
- Tony: So many thanks!
- admin: Thanks for stopping by, Tony. I’ve posted an LTSpice model of the driver some time ago, check it out:...
- Tony: a little question: I am using Multisim to simulate your circuit and what load should I use? When I use a...
- admin: The sensor itself is fine, I’ve used exactly the same. They are incredibly simple devices – just a...
- Phil: Thanks you for your anwser. I think I have understood the usage you make of interupts. But after tring several...
- admin: I think the interrupt implementation is the same in ATtiny85 (although I have to admit I haven’t checked...